Life at Brooks Estates.
Brooks Estates is a continuing care retirement community offering single-level cottages that achieve the perfect balance between a traditionally-styled home and easy living. Each unit includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, dining room, laundry room and one-car garage. The Irene Raeder Community Center features a game room, a fitness center, an Endless Pool®, and a community room with a kitchen for celebrating special occasions.
Levels of care.
- Access to the Wellness Center on the Wesley Village Campus
- Additional services such as extra meals in the Village Café or Myers Manor Dining Room, housekeeping, and more are available for reasonable fees
- All utilities excluding telephone and cable
- Barber/beauty shop located on the Wesley Village Campus
- Full kitchen with all appliances, including microwave and dishwasher
- Laundry room in each unit
- On-site manager
- One hour of housekeeping services monthly, plus annual cleaning
- One-car garage with automatic door, additional parking available at the Irene Raeder Community Center
- Park-like setting
- Pastoral care, including religious services on the Wesley Village Campus and a full-time chaplain on staff
- Private heat and central air conditioning control
- Recreational and social activities
- Scheduled transportation