Life at The Highlands.
The Highlands is a development of 76 independent town homes on Carpathian Hill in Johnson City. Each single-level home has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, living room, dining area, laundry area, and a one-car garage. The community center is the heart of neighborhood activities, housing a fitness center, sports court, and a community room for special occasions.
Levels of care.
- All utilities excluding telephone
- Cable television
- Full kitchen with all appliances, including microwave and dishwasher
- Monthly housekeeping service, plus annual cleaning
- One-car garage with automatic door; additional parking available
- Private heat and air conditioning control
- Recreational and social activities
- Scheduled transportation through the Hilltop Campus
Other important features include:
- Access to the Wellness Center on the Hilltop Campus
- Additional services such as extra meals, housekeeping, and more are available for reasonable fees
- Barber/beauty shop located on the Hilltop Campus
- On-site manager
- Pastoral care, including religious services and a full-time chaplain on staff
- Visions Federal Credit Union office with ATM located on the Hilltop Campus