Life at VanGorden Manor.
VanGorden Manor offers independent living. Residents have access to the Wellness Center and the beauty/barber shop located on campus, a gift shop/convenience store, and an on-site Visions Federal Credit Union office with ATM. Pastoral care, including religious services and a full-time chaplain on staff, is also available. Residents also enjoy formal dining.
Levels of care.
- All utilities except telephone
- Cable television
- Emergency call system
- Laundered linen/bedding for twin bed
- Laundry facilities
- Private heat control
- Recreational and social activities
- Scheduled transportation
- Three meals daily, prepared by our specially-trained staff
- Weekly housekeeping service
Other important features include:
- Access to the Wellness Center on the Hilltop Campus
- Additional services such as extra meals, housekeeping, and more are available for reasonable fees
- Barber/beauty shop located on the Hilltop Campus
- On-site manager