“I work at United Methodist Homes because I strongly believe in their mission to deliver quality and compassionate care to the residents we serve.” – Gina Weisberg
What makes United Methodist Homes unique?
Our success depends on our employees. We have great pay rates and benefits:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- One of the best Health insurance plans in our industry with options for family and spousal coverage
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Health insurance discounts offered for participating in our Wellness Program
- Retirement savings plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Forgiveness and Reimbursement for RNs and LPNs
- Excellent shift differential payments.
Employees and their dependents that are enrolled members in the UMH health plan may use the tools below to find an estimate of out-of-pocket costs for the most common services.Excellus BCBS Estimate Medical Costs Tool
Machine-Readable Price Transparency Files
As required by the federal Transparency in Coverage rules, here are machine-readable files containing the amounts paid for medical services. Please note that these files are designed for developers or data aggregators and are not consumer friendly. Members are encouraged to log in to their online account to use the Excellus BCBS Estimate Medical Costs Tool.