Wednesday | March 20 | 2pm – 4pm
Tunkhannock Manor | 50 W. Tioga Street | Tunkhannock, PA 18657
Join us for an educational seminar on “How to Prepare for a Transition to a Senior Living Community”! Our Community supports your efforts to downsize, organize and prepare for your move.
We developed the special topics below with our partner, Caring Transitions®, the nation’s largest, professional provider of downsizing, liquidation and relocation services.
- The Art of Rightsizing
- Managing the Financial and Sentimental Value of Personal
- Professional Organizer Insights
- Decluttering as a Diet for the Home
- Paperwork Slim Down “Clear out the Clutter”
- How to Reduce Moving Expenses and Alleviate Stress
Associated with Downsizing!
This is a FREE event and light refreshments will be served! Reserve your seat by calling 570-836-2983