We’re looking for people who care.
Whether you are just beginning your professional life or advancing a successful career, United Methodist Homes offers a wide range of opportunities at each of its locations. United Methodist Homes employees all have one thing in common – we truly care about the people we care for. If that’s your philosophy too, then choose from the options below to learn more about working with us. Our more than 50 year history of serving the community provides us with a well-deserved reputation for excellence.
A good place for good people.
We asked current employees what they like about working here.
- Working at United Methodist Homes isn’t just a job – it’s the opportunity to care for people. I like making a difference for real people every day.
- The Homes offers a competitive salary range.
- There are advancement opportunities for me.
- I like the sense of team I feel working here.
- United Methodist Homes has a good reputation in the community.
- It’s a secure work environment.
- Our campuses and facilities are beautiful and well-maintained.
- Our facilities are family-oriented and home-like. I always keep in mind that our residents don’t live in our facilities – we work in their homes.
- United Methodist Homes offers lots of amenities and special activities for residents and staff.
- Many United Methodist Homes staff members have very long lengths of service – this tells me the Homes is a strong organization.
- United Methodist Homes invests in the technology that will keep us at the forefront of the industry.
- Our continuum of care and aging-in-place options give residents the opportunity to stay in a familiar environment.
- The Homes is community-oriented, sponsoring and participating in community activities like the Alzheimer’s Walk.
- Our senior leaders are long-serving and dedicated to the organization.
United Methodist Homes offers a competitive, comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary, with shift differentials
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Employer-matched 403(b) retirement savings
- Paid time off
- Tuition assistance
- Short and long-term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit with the financial institution of your choice
Let us know how we can help.
If you need us, we’re here. Use the link below to get in touch.