COVID-19 Precautionary Information for Applicants:
United Methodist Home is committed to the health, safety, and well-being of our residents, staff, and candidates. We are following the standards as set forth by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). We are committed to remaining in close contact with our local and state health departments and are following their guidance and recommendations in response to the COVID-19 virus. We will continue to monitor as recommended and provide education as more information becomes available. Additionally, we are taking prudent effort and precautions to ensure that we are adequately prepared.
We’re looking for people who care.
United Methodist Homes is committed to serving our community by offering exceptional senior care options while simultaneously creating an employee-friendly environment. Successful United Methodist Homes employees all have one thing in common: truly caring about the people we serve. With quality and compassionate care always top-of-mind, our environment offers supportive teamwork and opportunities for healthcare professionals to learn and grow!
What makes United Methodist Homes unique?
- Competitive pay rates
- Incentive compensation programs
- Health insurance plan with Wellness program options
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 403B retirement plan with a generous employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Forgiveness for RNs and LPNs
- Weekend bonus and shift differential payments.
- Employee referral incentive