We’re looking for people who care.
United Methodist Homes is committed to serving our community by offering exceptional senior care options while simultaneously creating an employee-friendly environment. Successful United Methodist Homes employees all have one thing in common: truly caring about the people we serve. With quality and compassionate care always top-of-mind, our environment offers supportive teamwork and opportunities for healthcare professionals to learn and grow!
What makes United Methodist Homes unique?
We are a faith-based nonprofit organization, committed to serving the community since 1958, and adhering to our mission of providing a wide range of senior living services with truly exceptional care and compassion.
We have 2 locations in the Greater Binghamton, NY area and 2 locations in Northeast PA, all providing senior care options and opportunities for career growth!
We recognize our success depends on committed staff members. We offer a comprehensive, affordable benefits program which includes spousal and family coverage:
- Competitive pay rates
- Incentive compensation programs
- Health insurance plan with Wellness program options
- Dental and Vision insurance
- 403B retirement plan with a generous employer match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Forgiveness for RNs and LPNs
- Weekend bonus and shift differential payments.
- Employee referral incentive